sábado, 8 de agosto de 2020

Words. Words. Words.

Words. Words. Words.
Después de unas cuantas tarjetas en las últimas entradas os enseño una página de mi diario artístico llena de color y contraste. Con cada página me siento más cómoda y eso me ayuda a jugar más con mi material y mis dibujos.

After a few cards in my last posts I show you a page of my art journal full of colour and contrast. I feel more comfortable with every page and that helps me to play more with my stuff and my drawings.
El fondo lo he hecho con mis ceras pigmentadas, pintura acrílica blanca, bolígrafos y sellos con palabras. 

I've made the background with my pigment sticks, white acrylic paint, pens and stamps with words.
En el dibujo además de mis ceras he utilizado una plantilla, que como bien sabéis es una de mis herramientas favoritas, me encanta el estampado que he conseguido y la textura que ha añadido la pintura acrílica dorada.

I've used on my drawing as well as my pigment sticks a stencil, as you know it's one of my favourite tools, I love the print I've got and the texture the golden acrylic paint has added.

Con esta página participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part in the next challenges with this page:

12 comentarios:

  1. Hola Maria,
    Que preciosa que quedó tu página, me encanta.
    Besitos,
    Guida

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Guida, que pases un feliz fin de semana. Un abrazo, María.

      Eliminar
  2. I love your page, Maria! You did a fabulous job of creating tension between the image and the "words!" I agree with that sentiment! Too many words!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah that was the idea, that's what I wanted to show. Thanks for writing. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  3. Fantastic page. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful!! One of these days I'm going to start an Art Journal... thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love art journals they give you a lot of freedom and you can experiment on them with a lot of stuff. Thanks for writing. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  5. A fabulous journal page. Super textures, gorgeous colours and lovely artwork.
    Thank you for joining in with our August challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Fabulous pages! Loving the vibrant colours and textures 😀. The way you portrayed the noise and incorporated the wording is wonderful too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday and for joining us at Creative Artiste too! Hugs, Jo x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Although it's very colourful all the elements on the background help to show that tension and I like a lot that contrast. María, xx

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.