sábado, 19 de enero de 2019

Travel the World Over...

Travel the World Over...
Me encanta los efectos que se pueden conseguir con un par de sellos y unas acuarelas, porque eso es casi todo lo que he usado en esta tarjeta, muchas veces menos es más y éste es un ejemplo de ello.

I love all the effects you can get with a pair of stamps and a watercolours, because that is almost everything what I've used in this card, a lot of times less is more and this one is a example of that.

Después de hacer ese fondo tan vivo necesitaba crear contraste con lo sellos, así que lo mejor para ello era tinta negra y para rematar unas gotitas de color naranja.

After making that bright background I needed to create a constrast with the stamps, so the best thing for that it was black ink, and to finish a little orange drops.

Los sellos son de un set que compré en 2014 y sólo había utilizado una vez, una pena así que este año me he propuesto menos comprar y más utilizar lo que ya tengo.

The stamps are from a set I bought in 2014 and I had only used once, it's a shame so this year I've decided to buy less and to use more what I've already had.
Y la base de la tarjeta es cartulina kraft a la que le he dado un poco de textura con una carpeta de embossing, para terminar busqué una frase y en cuanto vi ésta supe que era perfecta. ¿Qué os parece?.

And the base of the card is kraft cardboard, I've given it a bit of texture with a embossing folder, to finish I searched for a sentiment and when I saw this one I thought it was perfect. What do you think?.

Y con esta tarjeta me presento a los siguientes retos:

And with this card I take part in the next challenges:

14 comentarios:

  1. A beautiful, simple card, but so effective. The spatters finish it off nicely.

    Thank you for joining Try it on Tuesday for this challenge.

    Cath x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The spatters was a last minute decision, I wanted more contrast and for that reason I added them. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  2. Such a beautiful card! The watercolour and flower silhouettes look so pretty 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊 x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm in love with this stamp set, I don't know why I haven't used more, thanks for writing, x.

      Eliminar
  3. Preciosa, María. La simplicidade es belleza.
    Besitos,
    Guida

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Cierto, y a veces cuesta tanto, siempre añadiendo elementos y más elementos y de repente con un par de cositas consigues algo genial. Un abrazo.

      Eliminar
  4. A wonderful card! I am in love with it! Thank you for joining us over at Try It On Tuesday! oxo Susi

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. A pleasure as always to take part in your challenges, hugs.

      Eliminar
  5. A lovely background for the beautiful image. It is a wonderful elegant card.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah they are perfect together, thanks for writing, x.

      Eliminar
  6. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Wonderful card, I love the stamps, your background, the sentiment und the spatters.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. All they create a perfect match, it's great with a few things what you can do. Thanks for you comment, hugs.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.