sábado, 26 de enero de 2019

Time to Make Decisions

Time to Make Decisions
Esos momentos donde tienes que tomar una decisión pueden ser eternos o pasar rápidamente y eso ha inspirado esta página, quería reflejar ese agobio de ahí que sean tonos oscuros los que predominen esta vez.

Those moments where you have to make a decision can be never-ending or pass fast that has inspired this page, I wanted to show that stress for that reason dark tones are the protagonists this time.

He jugado con varias plantillas y pintura acrílica y después para rellenar el fondo he utilizado tinta a base de agua y para acabarlo una gotas doradas.

I've played with several stencils and acrylic paint and after that I've used water-based ink to fill the background and I've finished it with golden drops.
La imagen del reloj es de la maravillosa página web The Graphics Fairy, esta vez la he transferido a una cartulina gris y le he dado un poco de color con mis bolígrafos.

The clock image is from The Graphics Fairy web site,  this time I've transferred it to a grey cardboard and I've given it a bit of colour with my pens.
Creo que cada vez se me da mejor lidiar con esa presión pero eso no quita que haya veces que cueste.

I think every time I deal better with that pressure but that doesn't mean there aren't moments that is difficult.

Con esta página participo en este reto:

I take part with this page in this challenge:

12 comentarios:

  1. A wonderful page! Thank you for joining us over at Try It On Tuesday!
    Happy weekend!
    Susi

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful page! I love the intricate clock image that you used, it really pops against the dark atmospheric background that you created 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊 x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah that was the idea, after a background so dark I need something to contrast. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  3. A wonderful page with a good quote.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. A quote that thanks to indecision sometimes is hard to make, hehehe, but it's good to see it in a page, it helps in those moments. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  4. The page is dark but don't looks sad. So well designed with that wonderful clock motif. Great design! I like it much.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. When I saw that clock I knew it was going to be part of one of my pages and here is now, it's wonderful what you can find in those pages with vintage images, x.

      Eliminar
  5. Fantastic page. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.