sábado, 16 de febrero de 2019

I'm Defying the Queen of Insecurities

I'm Defying the Queen of Insecurities
Hoy os traigo una página muy especial porque es la primera vez que incorporo un dibujo de un retrato a uno de mis proyectos, no es perfecto, pero sabéis qué, no me importa, no quería algo precioso, maravilloso, quería hacer algo que fuera parte de mí.

Today I show you a very special page because is the first time I add a portrait drawing to one of my projects, it's not perfect, but you know what, I don't mind, I didn't want anything beautiful, wonderful, I wanted to do something that was a part of me.

Ahora mismo estoy en un momento de mi vida en el que estoy teniendo que tomar ciertas decisiones que son importantes, a veces dan mucho miedo dar estos pasos pero es necesario y esta página me recuerda que tengo que ser fuerte y no rendirme.

Now I'm in a moment of my life where I'm having some decisions that are important, some times I'm very afraid when I have to do it but it's something I need to do and this page reminds me to be strong and not to give up.
Como veis el fondo recuerda a los naipes de las barajas con las texturas a cada lado, por eso añadí la corona y la frase "estoy desafiando a la reina de las inseguridades". En la cara b hice el mismo fondo pero sin las texturas.

As you see the background is similar to the one of playing cards with those textures at both sides, for that reason I added the crown and that sentiment. I made the same background without the textures in the b-side.
Para terminar esta parte escribí la letra de una canción que me inspira y sobre todo me ayuda en esta fase de mi vida mucho, como os comentaba en esta entrada los Foo Fighters son uno de mis grupos favoritos y si sentís curiosidad os dejo el vídeo de la canción a continuación:

To finish this part I wrote the lyrics of a song that inspires me and most of all helps me a lot in this stage of my life, as I told you in this post Foo Fighters is one of my favourite groups and if you are curious this is the video for the song:
Además con esta página voy a participar en los siguientes retos:

I also take part with this page in these challenges:

2 comentarios:

  1. Art comes in all forms...and I actually love what you have created here.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at More Mixed Media...x

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.