sábado, 23 de febrero de 2019

Go Where Your Heart Takes You

Go Where Your Heart Takes You
Hoy os traigo toda una transformación, de una cartulina de un color amarillo vivo (bueno vale amarillo pollo de toda la vida jajajaja) a un tag que nadie podría decir que tenía ese fondo en un principio.

Today I show you a great change, from a bright yellow cardboard (ok, it was as yellow as a little chick hahahaha) to a tag none could guess it had that background at the beginning.

Como veis tiene varias capas: papel cebolla, un poco de gesso blanco que he entintado en tonos rojizos, la forma que he troquelado (con esta parte he usado tintas rojas y marrones) y las pegatinas.

As you see it has several layers: the tissue paper, a bit of white gesso I've inked in red tones, the shape I've die-cut (with this part I used brown and red inks) and the stickers.
Después de añadir la pegatina del tren he jugado con mis ceras pigmentadas para poder integrarla mejor en el tag.

Once I added the train sticker I've played with my pigment sticks to fit it in better on the tag.
Me encanta las diferentes texturas que he conseguido, ha merecido la pena mancharse las manos de nuevo, si no hay manera yo y mi problema con las tintas en spray jajajaja.

I love the different textures I've got, it has been worth to get dirty my hands again, yeah I cannot avoid again my problem with ink sprays hahahaha.

Con este tag participo en estos retos:

I take part in the next challenges with this tag:

8 comentarios:

  1. Wonderful tag, I love all the layers and textures!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the mix of words and gears, and the pink is fun on the tag! Lovely saying too, Maria! Thanks for sharing your awesome make with us at SImon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I didn't want to hide much the rest of the background so I tried the words on the gears and I saw they were perfect together, thanks for writing, hugs.

      Eliminar
  3. Me encanta como te quedó, Maria!
    Besitos,
    Guida

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is so cool looking! I love that you can still see the design underneath but you’re right, I never would’ve guessed it was yellow when you started. 😊 Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon ~
    Misty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I was very careful with the inks, I wanted to play with the background but not to erase all the details and I got it. Hugs.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.