sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2020

Blanco, Negro y Rosa

Blanco, Negro y Rosa
White, Black and Pink
Como veis hoy he jugado con esos tres colores para crear esta tarjeta, me encanta la combinación de blanco y negro y cuando le añades unos toques de otro color haces que resalte más.

As you see today I've played with those three colours to create this card, I love the white and black combination and when you add it a few touches of other colours you make it highlight more.
Me encanta el efecto en el fondo de las distintas posiciones de los sellos y los patrones que tienen.

I love the effect on the background of the several stamp positions and the patterns they have.
Para acabar he añadido un poco de brillo con mis polvos perlados que le dan el toque final perfecto.

I've added a bit of shine with my pearl powders to finish that give it the perfect final touch.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

6 comentarios:

  1. This is a lovely card. I am with you about adding a color to make the black and white pop. And this card is certainly neat and tidy. Thanks for sharing with us at Art Journal Journey. Hugs-Erika

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very nicely crafted! Great color choices!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely colours and a great card design/ Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.