sábado, 20 de julio de 2019

Tarjeta de Cumpleaños II

Tarjeta de Cumpleaños II
El mes pasado fue el cumpleaños de Salor, ya tiene un añito y después de este tag y esta exploding box de hace un año he hecho algo diferente, una tarjeta con unos robots muy monos como protagonistas.

The past month was Salor's birthday, she is one year old and after this tag and this exploding box from one year ago I've made something different a card with a cute robots as protagonists.

Como veis he jugado con tonos menta en el fondo degradado, el globo, la frase, la cartulina y el sello del lateral de la tarjeta. Para que mis robots destacaran los he coloreado con mis rotuladores, así conseguía unos colores más vivos que si usaba mis lápices.

As you see I've played with mint tones on the gradient background, the balloon, the sentiment, the cardstock and the stamp on the side of the card. I've coloured my robots with my markers to highlight them, so I got a bright colours that if I used my pencils.
Para acabar he hecho estos marcos con unos troqueles y los robots dentro de ellos, ¿qué os parece?  creo una tarjeta muy graciosa, perfecta para celebrar su primer cumpleaños.

I've made those frames with a dies and the robots inside of them, what's your opinion? I think it's a funny card, perfect to celebrate her first birthday.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part in the next challenges with this card:

4 comentarios:

  1. This is so cute, especially for a little girl. Love the way you've inked the background. It looks brilliant :-) A beautiful CAS design that works so well.
    I've started to follow you and hope to come back more often...you leave some lovely, very much appreciated comments! Thank you.
    Cath x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Cath I love to visit your blog and see all the beautiful things you create, it's fantastic. Hugs.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.