sábado, 28 de julio de 2018

Tags Mellizos - Twin Tags

Tags Mellizos - Twin Tags
Como os comenté en esta entrada Íker iba a tener una hermanita, que nació el mes pasado y se llama Salor, tanto a ella como a él les compré unos regalitos para celebrar ese día tan especial y les hice unos "tags mellizos".

As I told you in this post Íker was going to have a little sister, who was born the last month and her name is Salor, I bought her and him a little gifts to celebrate that special day and I made a "twin tags". 

Mi idea era hacer con las mismas tintas, formas troqueladas y adornos dos tags diferentes pero parecidos, como son los hermanos, y además he conseguido que se complementen el uno al otro.

My idea was to make with the same inks, die-cuts and decorations two different tags but similar, as brothers and sisters are, and I've also got they complement each other.
To Salor
He utilizado para el fondo una carpeta de embossing y tintas en spray con brillo, y como siempre me llené la manos de ellas, no sé como lo hago pero aunque tenga cuidado un chorro de tinta va directa a mis dedos, algún día conseguiré dominar el arte de rociar las superficies pero por ahora no hay manera 😂.

I've used an embossing folder and shine ink sprays on the background, and as always my hands stained with them, I don't know how I make but although I'm careful a bit of ink falls in my fingers, some day I will learn to spray them without get dirty but until now that's impossible 😂.
From Salor to Íker
Y luego he pegado las diferentes formas troqueladas, he añadido unos puntitos rojos y he garabateado unas palabras. Ya para terminar os comento que con ellos participo en el reto de este miércoles de Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, esta semana el tema es todo vale.

After that I've glued the die-cuts, I've added the little red dots and I've doddled a words. To finish I tell you with them I take part in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, this time anything goes.

4 comentarios:

  1. Sweet, sweet baby tags! Your lettering is really pretty, too. Maybe wear a glove when you spray the inks?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah I've thought in that before and even I think I have gloves but I always forget to use them I'm a disaster hahahah, but thanks for the idea, hugs.

      Eliminar
  2. Wonderful tags Maria! The colours and textures are lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, I always like to take part in you challenges, they always give me good ideas, hugs.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.