sábado, 1 de junio de 2019

Etude des Portraits

Cuando empecé a trabajar en estas páginas no pensé que al final incluiría dos de mis dibujos en ellas, simplemente hice como otras veces, preparar el fondo y jugar con mis plantillas.

When I started to work on these pages I never thought at the end I would include two of my drawings on them, I simply did as other times, to start to prepare the background and to play with my stencils.

Etude des Portraits
Por suerte esta fue una de esas veces en las que enseguida sé qué añadir, me animé a dibujar e hice dos retratos y luego me acordé que entre mis sellos estaba este maravilloso marco.

Luckily this time was one of those I already know what to add, so I drew these two portraits and after that I remembered that among my stamps was this wonderful frame.
Estos son mis primeros retratos con color, en mi cuaderno de bocetos los suelo hacer sólo en blanco y negro, pero para estas páginas sabía que tenía que jugar un poco con mis ceras para darles vida.

These are my first coloured portraits, I usually draw them in black and white in my sketchbook, but I knew I had to play a bit with my pigment sticks to give them a bit of life for these pages.

¿Qué os parecen las páginas? Yo estoy muy contenta porque por fin he perdido el miedo a mostrar mis dibujos.

What do you think of the pages? I'm very glad because finally I'm not afraid of showing my drawings.

Con esta entrada participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this post in these challenges:

15 comentarios:

  1. So beautiful Maria! I like your portraits and this amazing background! A fantastic entry linked to our Make a mark topic at Try It On Tuesday! Thank you for joining in again! Much appreciated!
    Happy June and happy weekend!
    Susi

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You created a fabulous background for your beautiful portraits. I really like how you framed them as well.
    Thank you for joining our theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I wonder, are these a portrait of you? They are very good and I am so glad you decided to share them.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. No, they aren't me, when I start to draw portraits I don't think in anyone, I like to play with different parts of face and when I like what I see I stop, it's just that hehehe. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  4. Qué página tan preciosa María !! Ese fondo es espectacular, me gustan mucho los colores y los esténciles que has elegido, quedan divinos! Y los portraits son fantásticos, lindísimos!! Felicidades !
    Te deseo un muy feliz jueves,
    Besotillos, Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Caty, me encanta utilizar plantillas, hay algunas que las uso mucho pero en cada una de las páginas parecen diferentes, por eso me gusta tanto jugar con ellas. Besitos.

      Eliminar
  5. Gorgeous background you created for the two nice portraits. All very well done.
    Have a happy Summer.
    Hugs
    Sabine

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Sabine. Happy Summer!!!!! to you too. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  6. This is a fab background, with beautiful (my favourite) colours! It's warm and calming. Love those frames - they really do look like antique frames :-)
    Cath x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah that frame stamp is fantastic, I love the effect that creates giving that vintage touch to the portraits. Thanks for writting. xx.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.