sábado, 25 de mayo de 2019

Tarjeta de Cumpleaños

Tarjeta de Cumpleaños
Hoy os enseño una tarjeta de cumpleaños, lo bueno de este tipo de tarjetas es que cada vez que haces una puedes crear algo diferente en función de la persona que la va a recibir o de cómo te sientas ese día, esta vez he querido hacer un diseño sencillo pero elegante.

Today I show you a birthday card, the good thing of this kind of cards is every time you make one you can create something different according to the person who is going to recieve it or how you feel that day, this time I've wanted to make a simple but elegant desing.

Para el fondo he usado mis ceras y después con una plantilla, un rotulador de embossing y mis polvos perlados he hecho el patrón de la parte superior. Con un sello y otro color de mis polvos he añadido la frase.

I've used my pigment sticks on the background and after that with stencil, an embossing marker and my pearl powders I've made the pattern at the top. I've added the sentiment with a stamp and another color of my powders.
Siento que las fotos no sean mejores, me costó mucho conseguir que pudierais ver el brillo que se consigue y que hace que sea más especial esta tarjeta.

I'm sorry my pics aren't better, it was difficult to take some of them where you could see that shine that make more special this card.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in these challenges:


Para terminar me gustaría felicitar al blog Try it on Tuesday por su décimo cumpleaños, es una maravilla poder participar en vuestros retos y ver vuestros proyectos que tantas veces me han inspirado.

To finish I would like to congratulate Try it on Tuesday blog for their 10th birthday, it's wonderful to be able of taking part in your challenges and seeing your projects that have inspired me a lot of times.

9 comentarios:

  1. Gracias por acompañarnos en TioT. Eileen xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gorgeous! Thank you very much for joining in at Try It On TUesday! Susi xxx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Susi, I cannot lose the opportunity of taking part in this special challenge. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  3. Simply elegant--yes and the pink pearl is so pretty!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love using those pearl powders although it's difficult to show the effect they make in pics, but at least this time I could hehehe, thanks for writing, hugs.

      Eliminar
  4. This looks wonderful, Maria. I love the way you used your pearly powders and the card design is really good. Nice choice of colours, too. I was going to try my old schoolgirl Spanish, but chose not to embarrass myself, lol, although I can get by in simple situations. French is my language �� and that's how I communicate with the locals when I was in Spain.
    Have a great week!
    Cath x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. With me you wouldn't have many problems because I studied French a few years ago although I've forgotten a lot but I still remember a few things hehehe, and well as you see with English I don't have any problem lol. Hugs.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.