sábado, 17 de marzo de 2018

In Full Bloom

In Full Bloom
Marzo es un mes especial para mí, los días son más largos, hace una temperatura ideal y empiezan a salir las primeras flores, todo esto ha inspirado las páginas de mi diario, como veis están llenas de vida.

March is a special month for me, days are longer, we have a perfect temperature and flowers start to bloom, all these things have inspired the pages of my journal, as you see they are full of life.

Me he atrevido a dibujar unas flores y colorearlas con mis acuarelas, para ser el primer intento no han quedado mal, les he dado una capa de máscara líquida y he hecho el fondo con una de mis técnicas favoritas el ghosting, siento que en las fotos se vea poco porque al utilizar unos colores claros se aprecia menos.

I've dared to draw a flowers and coloured them with my watercolours, for being the first time I try it I think they're OK, I've applied a bit of liquid mask on them and I've made the background with one of my favourite techniques the ghosting, I'm sorry you cannot see it well because I used a clear colours.

Para la abeja, la libélula y la mariposa he usado de nuevo mis acuarelas pero para la frase he decidido cambiar a mis ceras, y como al final veía que le faltaba algo he creado alrededor de las páginas el borde que veis con dos sellos de fondo y varios tonos de tinta verde y uno gris, con éste último he estampado las hormigas.

I've used again my watercolours with the bee, the drangongly and the butterfly but I decided to change to my pigment sticks with the sentiment, and like at the end I saw it needed something more I decided to create the edge you see around the pages with two background stamps and several tones of green and one of grey, with this last one I've stamped the ants.
Bueno además he de decir que este mes ha empezado de maravilla, no sé si lo habéis visto en el lateral del blog, pero este lunes vi que había ganado el reto de Colouring in Scrapland de Febrero con este tag, y mira que el color rosa no era lo mío jejejeje, pero tuve suerte en el sorteo y me tocó, así que estoy muy contenta.

Well I have to say this month has started very well, I don't know if you had seen on the sidebar of the blog, but this Monday I saw I won the Colouring in Scrapland's February Challenge with this tag, and I remind you I didn't like much pink hehehe, but I was lucky with the prize draw, so I'm very glad.

Y para terminar con estas páginas participo en el siguiente reto:

And to finish I take part with these pages in the next challenge:

2 comentarios:

  1. This page is beautiful! Your drawn and painted flowers are so pretty and I really like that they are so large on the page. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah once I decided I was going to draw the flowers I couldn't make a little ones hehehe, thank you as always your challenges are great. Hugs.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.