sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

Don't let anything blinds you. Just follow your path.

Don't let anything blinds you. Just follow your path.
Creo que esta es una de las veces en las que me cuesta más empezar a escribir la entrada que hacer el proyecto que os presento, y eso que cuando cogí el trozo de cartulina rojo no tenía ni idea de qué iba a hacer, pero poco a poco todo fue tomando forma.

I think this is one of these times where it's easier to make the project than to start to write the post where I show you it, and I have to admit when I picked the piece of red cardboard I didn't have any idea of what I was going to make but with a bit of time everything starting to have sense.

Con este tag ganas de crear texturas, no quería algo plano sin forma y creo que entre la carpeta de embossing, los diferentes tonos de tinta que he usado (unos con brillo y otros mates) y los engranajes que tenía troquelados lo he conseguido.

I wanted to create textures with this tag, I didn't want something flat without shape and I think between the embossing folder, the different ink tones I've used (some with shimmer and other matte ones) and the gears I had die-cut I've got it.
En estas fotos se ven mejor las texturas creadas / You can see better the textures I've made in this pics
¿Sabéis lo único que me ha costado? La frase, increíble, como he ido montando poco a poco el tag he llegado al final con el sello y el resto de elementos ya puestos y no sabía que escribir, así que decidí parar ahí y al día siguiente me vino la idea.

Do you know what it has been the most difficult thing? The sentiment, unbelievable, as I've been creating the tag step by step at the end with the stamp and the rest of things glued on it I didn't know what to write, so I decided to stop in that point and the next day I got the idea.

Para terminar os comento que con este tag participo en el siguiente reto:

To finish I tell you I take part with this tag in the next challenge:

12 comentarios:

  1. Your sentiment is perfect and so is your tag. I very much enjoy reading about your experience! Easter blessings to you and your family...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. At the end I got a good sentiment sometimes it's good to stop a bit but I'm very glad I could make almost everything in the same day, thanks for your comment, happy Easter, hugs.

      Eliminar
  2. Love your tag Maria and the textures and layers. Your sentiment fits perfectly and is something we should all follow. Thanks for adding this to our linky party at A Vintage Journey. Happy Easter. hugs Brenda xxx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah thanks I waited to the next day to finish it because I don't think I would have found in that sentiment that day, hugs.

      Eliminar
  3. Hola, Maria,
    Me encanta tu tag. Te ha quedado muy bien y la frase es perfecta.
    Muchas felicidades para el concurso.
    Besitos,
    Guida

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias, hacía tiempo que no utilizaba una carpeta de embossing y tenía la excusa perfecta con el tag y las texturas que quería crear, un abrazo.

      Eliminar
  4. Magnifico tag, María! Me gusta el aire steampunk que le has dado. Las texturas son fantásticas.
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Si y mira que no iba buscando el toque steampunk pero vi que tenía troquelados unos engranajes de otros proyectos y pensé que quedarían bien y mira no me he equivocado jejeje. Besitos.

      Eliminar
  5. Such amazing background work! This is an awesome and artistic tag. It's great that you shared in our first Tag Friday Linky Party at AVJ! Hugs, Autumn

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for all the inspiration that you and all the rest of the team share in your blog, I wanted to share one of my projects with you and this linky party has been the perfect excuse. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  6. Fabulous tag! The different patterns and textures look wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for your comment, it's always fantastic to take part in your challenges. Hugs.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.