domingo, 20 de octubre de 2024

A Haunting

A Haunting
Estamos en octubre, los días cada vez son más cortos y se aproximan Todos los Santos y Halloween y este tag es perfecto para esta temporada. 

We're in October, days are shorter and All Saints' Day and Halloween are closer and this tag is perfect for this season.
He jugado con mis tintas y un poco de agua para crear el degradado del fondo. Después, he usado mis polvos de embossing para hacer el cielo estrellado en la parte negra y he jugado con un sello en los otros colores.

I've played with my inks and a bit of water to create the gradient in the background. After that, I've used my embossing powders to make the starry sky on the black part and I've played with a stamp on the other colours.
Como quería que tuviera mucha textura de nuevo he usado mis polvos de embossing en la escena y la frase también. Luego, he estampado el fantasma y lo he coloreado con mis rotuladores.

As I wanted it to have a lot of texture I've used my embossing powders again with the scene and the sentiment. Then, I've stamped the ghost and I've coloured it with my markers.
Y para acabar, he decorado con la lentejuela y la perlita. Al final he conseguido un tag lleno de textura, color y muchos detallitos. 

And to finish, I've decorated it with the lentil and the pearl. I've got a tag full of texture, colour and a lot of little details at the end.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:

5 comentarios:

  1. A great spooky tag beautifully ink blended and stamped, with an adorable ghost! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So cool!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Fabulous tag! Loving how you blended the background colours and the stamps you used to add all the spooky details - perfect 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.