domingo, 5 de marzo de 2023

A Place To Start March 2023

A Place To Start March 2023
Nuevo mes y nuevo reto en A Place To Start. Esta vez es todo vale, no hay un tema especial, así que tenéis total libertad para crear.

New month and new challenge on A Place To Start. This time the theme is anything goes, there is no special topic, so you have total freedom to create.
Mi proyecto es una tarjeta y un sobre para la jubilación de una antigua compañera de mi madre. Como veis, me he decantado por los tonos verdes para ello. Lo primero que he hecho con una plantilla y mis acuarelas es crear ese rosetón. Luego, con uno de mis bolígrafos lo he resaltado y he estampado la frase.

My project is a retirement card and an envelope for one of my mother's former colleagues. As you see, I've chosen green tones for it. Firstly, I've created that rose window with a stencil and my watercolours. After that, I've highlighted it with one of my pens and I've stamped the sentiment.
Después, en una hoja en blanco he creado ese fondo de nuevo con mis acuarelas y he añadido las frases y la he pegado dentro de la tarjeta. Por último, he hecho el sobre y simplemente lo he adornado con una cinta negra y ese precioso corazón. Como siempre mañana empezamos el reto, os esperamos.

Then, I've created that background again with my watercolours in a blank sheet and I've added the sentiments and I've glued it on the inside of the card. Finally, I've made the envelope and I've only decorated it with that black ribbon and that gorgeous heart. As always tomorrow we start the challenge, we wait for you.

Con este tarjeta y sobre participo en los siguientes retos.
I take part with this card and envelope in the next challenges.

8 comentarios:

  1. Gorgeous stenciled rose image. The water colors are so beautiful. I'm sure your friend will love receiving this card. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options March Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is so beautifully done!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A beautiful card. Thank you for participating in Challenge up your Life,
    Hugs Michaela

    ResponderEliminar
  4. So creative and beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.