sábado, 11 de febrero de 2023

My Time To Craft #501 Vintage or Shabby Chic

My Time To Craft #501 Vintage or Shabby Chic
Vintage o Shabby Chic son las dos opciones del nuevo reto de My Time To Craft. Como podéis ver yo he elegido el primero de ellos, que era perfecto para esta dama tan elegante.

Vintage or Shabby Chic are the two options for the new challenge on My Time To Craft. As you can see I've chosen the first one, that was perfect for that elegant lady.
La idea para este tag era hacer algo avejentado, nada nítido y como si hubiera pasado mucho tiempo en un cajón por ejemplo. Para conseguirlo en el fondo he usado una cartulina kraft, mis tintas y varios sellos.

The idea for this tag was to make something distressed, not defined and as it had been a long long time inside of a drawer for example. I used a kraft cardboard, my inks and several stamps to get that result in the background.
Después, troquelé el oval, lo arrugué y lo entinté. Y para el sello lo que hice fue colorearlo con mis rotuladores y con tinta beige conseguí apagar los colores. Ahora es vuestro turno, os esperamos en My Time To Craft.

After that, I die-cut the oval, I crumpled and ink it. And for the stamp what I made was to colour it with my markers and then I toned it down with a beige ink. Now it's your turn, we wait for you on My Time To Craft.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenge:

6 comentarios:

  1. Maria: You've used some terrific techniques and I knew immediately when I saw your tag that you were wanting an aged look! You succeeded! I love those stamps used for the base! And your lady is very elegant! Well done!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I knew those stamps with that little retro touch would be perfect for the background. Thanks Becca. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  2. So beautifully done with the vintage feel, gorgeous image and love the background!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful Tag! Love the background and the lady image!
    Welcome and Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.