domingo, 5 de febrero de 2023

A Place To Start February 2023

A Place To Start February 2023
En el nuevo reto de este mes en A Place To Start hay dos paletas de color para elegir. Yo he jugado con la de tonos naranjas y azules. Pero no os preocupéis, que también tenéis la opción de todo vale.

There are two colour palettes to choose in the new challenge of this month on A Place To Start. I've played with the one with the orange and blue tones. But don't worry, you also have the anything goes option.
Esta vez para crear el fondo he usado mis tintas, una plantilla y un trozo de papel naranja que he entintado también con tonos azules. Luego, he dibujado unos garabatos en color negro. Hacía tiempo que no lo hacía y me parecieron que eran perfectos para el tag.

This time I've used my inks, a stencil and a piece of orange paper that I've inked with blue tones too to create the background. Then, I drew some black doodles. I didn't make it a time ago and I thought they were perfect for the tag.
Después, coloreé las llamas y la planta con mis rotuladores. Estampé la frase y la troquelé y con foam adhesivo creé las diferentes capas. Como en la parte delantera no me cabía la llama pequeña ni la planta y me daba pena no utilizarlas las pegué en la cara b del tag.

After that, I coloured the llamas and the pot with my markers. I stamped and cut the sentiment and I created the different layers with foam tape. I saw I didn't have enough space on the front side for the little llama and the pot, and as I thought it was a shame not to use them I decided to glue them on the b-side of the tag.
Para acabar añadí el girasol, el ojal y la cinta. Un tag muy alegre y divertido con el que he podido jugar con un montón de elementos diferentes, perfecto para el reto que empieza mañana.

I added the sunflower, the eyelet and the ribbon to finish. A very bright and fun tag where I've played with a lot of different elements, perfect for the challenge that starts tomorrow.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:

22 comentarios:

  1. Wonderful bright colours and a great sentiment for the llama. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Such fun and so very colourful, many thanks for joining in with our February challenge at We Love Stamping.

    B x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This turned out so beautifully with the wonderful details on the background and the Llama is so cute!!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love this tag! The dimension is fabulous and I love the cute llama. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What an amazing background and so much detail. I love it. thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The lama image is so nice. You used great colors to create the background!
    Lia DT S4F

    ResponderEliminar
  7. A fabulous colour mix, love it and your Llama, also a great sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Wow, love the mixed media background and your design is stunning! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thanks for playing along with Paper Funday Challenges!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I spotted this tag in your next lineup after your elegant vintage lady! It's llamazing!!! The crumpled and inked paper on the left side is very interesting! It looks like pleated fabric or ribbon! Stenciling, doodling, stamping,...you've got quite the mixed media mash-up on this tag! Super!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. This has been one of these projects where you try one thing and it works, and then you think in another one and it also does it. And at the end I played with a lot of different techniques. Thanks for writing. María, xx

      Eliminar
  11. Just Llamazing! Love your tag and the colors are gorgeous!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.