sábado, 28 de enero de 2023

My Time To Craft #500 Numbers

My Time To Craft #500 Numbers
Ayer empezó un nuevo reto en My Time To Craft, un reto muy especial porque es el número 500 y eso en estos tiempos donde parece que los blogs son algo pasado de moda es mucho. Y ¿cuál era el mejor tema para celebrarlo? Como os estáis imaginando por el nombre de la entrada y mi página de art journal: es números.

Yesterday it started a new challenge on My Time To Craft, and it's a very special challenge because it is the number 500 and that is a lot in these times where it seems that blogs are something untrendy. And what was the best theme to celebrate it?As you're supposing for the name of my post and my art journal page: it's numbers.
Este fondo es el resultado de rociar en la página anterior de tela de saco con mis tintas en spray y una plantilla. El efecto que creó en la página en blanco es genial. He de admitir que eso lo hice mucho antes de acabar la página porque no sabía cómo seguir hasta que me vino la inspiración.

This background is the result of spraying the burlap page that is on top of this white page with my inks and a stencil. The effect that it created in that white page is great. I have to admit I made that a time before finishing the page because I didn't know what to do next until I had the inspiration to go on.
Luego estampé los números y después pegué el papel cebolla del lado derecho y creé ese efecto envejecido con pasta con textura craquelada y mis ceras. Y para acabar escribí esa frase de Platón. Ahora es vuestro turno.

Then I stamped the numbers and after that I glued the tissue paper on the right side and I created that distress effect with crackle paste and my pigment sticks. And to finish, I wrote that quote by Plato. Now it's your turn.

Con esta página participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this page in the next challenges:

4 comentarios:

  1. A lovely creation. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WOW what a great card with a very creative background. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Barbara DT Member for https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.