domingo, 22 de enero de 2023

Hercule Purrrrot

El protagonista de hoy es Hércules Purrrrot, que es el equivalente gatuno de Hércules Poirot, quien dijo la frase del tag en una historia corta de Agatha Christie, una de mis escritoras favoritas.

Today's protagonist is Hercule Purrrrot, the feline version of Hercule Poirot, who said the tag's sentiment in a short story written by Agatha Christie, one of my favourite writers.
Como veis, éste es uno de esos proyectos donde he cambiado por completo el fondo. Gracias a mis tintas, un troquel y una plantilla, ha pasado de ser amarillo a tener esos tonos naranjas y rojizos. Para acabar con él, añadí esas formas troqueladas y oscurecí los bordes del tag.

As you see, this is one of these projects where I've changed the background completely. Thanks to my inks, a die-cut and a stencil, it has turned that yellow tone to those orange and red ones. After that, I've added those cut shapes and I've darkened the edge of the tag to finish it.
Y sobre el sello, en cuanto lo vi me recordó a Hércules Poirot. Y por esa razón cuando encontré esa frase pensé que era muy adecuada para él. Cuando empecé este tag lo hice sin pensar quién podía ser su destinatario, pero en cuanto lo acabé supe que era perfecto para una persona muy especial que me ayudó en un momento muy importante en mi vida.

And about the stamp, when I saw it it reminded me of Hercule Poirot. And for that reason when I found that sentiment I thought it was so appropriate for him. When I started this tag I did it without thinking who could be its recipient, but in the same moment I finished it I knew it was perfect for a very special person who helped me in a very important time of my life.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos: 
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:

8 comentarios:

  1. Super subtle stencilling and great fussy cutting. Your recipient will surely appreciate it. Thanks for sharing your creature with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gorgeous tag. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely tag Maria. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com).
    Wendy DT

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.