sábado, 25 de marzo de 2023

My Time To Craft #504 Springtime

Este mes he elegido los dos temas de los retos de My Time To Craft. Y como esta semana ha empezado oficialmente la primavera me pareció que era una idea perfecta para jugar.

This month I've chosen the two themes of the My Time To Craft challenges. And as spring has officially started this week I thought it was the perfect idea to play.
Esta vez he hecho una página en mi diario artístico. Para crear el fondo he usado una plantilla, pasta de textura y mis tintas. Después, he estampado el colibrí y lo he coloreado con mis lápices.

This time I've made a page in my art journal. I've used a stencil, texture paste and my inks to create the background. After that, I've stamped the hummingbird and I've coloured it with my pencils.
Y por último, he troquelado las flores y las he envejecido con una lija y he añadido la frase. Una página perfecta para celebrar el inicio de esta maravillosa estación. Estoy deseando ver vuestros proyectos.

And finally, I've cut the flowers and I've distressed them with a sandpaper and I've added the sentiment. A perfect project to celebrate the beginning of this wonderful season. I cannot wait to see your projects.

Con esta página participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this page in the next challenges:

9 comentarios:

  1. So beautifully done! Love the quote and gorgeous hummingbird! Can't wait to see them return to my garden!
    Thanks so much for joining in at "I spy with my little eye"!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you also for sharing this month at Four Seasons challenge!!

      Eliminar
    2. Thanks for writing Ellie. It's always a pleasure to take part in those challenges. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  2. OH so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow - this is pretty. SO much work on that background :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design challenge. Janet DT

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.