sábado, 8 de octubre de 2022

My Time To Craft #492 Geometrics

Un nuevo reto ha empezado en My Time To Craft, formas geométricas: cuadrados, círculos, triángulos... Un montón de posibilidades y aquí estoy yo con mi tarjeta geométrica y además también es perfecta para Halloween.

A new challenge has started on My Time To Craft, geometrics: squares, circles, triangles... A lot of possibilities and here I'm with my geometric card and it's also perfect for Halloween.

He de admitir que la idea me la dio Becca, que es la encargada de coordinar los retos en el blog y siempre da muy buenas alternativas para jugar con el tema. Si no conocéis su blog, éste es el enlace. Me gustaba la idea, pero no tenía claro cómo combinar los temas hasta que recordé que tenía esta pasada de plantilla.

I have to admit this idea was from Becca, she is the teammate who coordinates the challenges on the blog and she always gives very good alternatives to play with the theme. If you don't know her blog, this is the link. I liked the idea but I wasn't sure how to mix both topics until I remembered I had this gorgeous stencil.
Así que con tintas púrpuras y negras creé el fondo. A continuación, dibujé el árbol y como no quería ocultar el efecto de la plantilla lo coloreé con un lápiz gris. Después, estampé la bruja y de nuevo usé mis lápices para colorearla.

I created the background with purple and black inks. Then, I drew the tree and as I didn't want to hide the effect of the stencil I coloured with a grey pencil. After that, I stamped the witch and I used my pencils again to colour it.
Estampé la frase y le di textura con polvos de embossing púrpuras y antes de pegar la bruja añadí el resto de decoraciones. Creo que con el árbol y la plantilla he creado una escena diferente, perfecta para Halloween.

I stamped the sentiment and I gave it texture with purple embossing powders and I added the rest of decorations before gluing the witch. I think that I've created a different scene with that tree and the stencil, perfect for Halloween.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card on the next challenges:

12 comentarios:

  1. Very creative card and perfect for Halloween, fun sentiment too! Thank you for joining our challenges at Four Seasons and Double D!
    Diane FS and DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ResponderEliminar

  2. What a smashing project!
    We always love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
    We really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll link up more Halloween projects this month. Have a great day!
    Janis, Founder & Design Team - Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Qué preciosa tu tarjeta de Halloween María ! Me encanta el fondo tan bonito que has creado, es cierto que le da un toque muy especial. Y la brujilla queda perfecta ! Espero que todo vaya bien por ahí, y te deseo un muy buen finde. Un besote grande , cuídate mucho
    Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias como siempre por escribir Caty. Por aquí todo de maravilla, y más ahora que está lloviendo, que ya se necesitaba. Disfruta del finde. Un abrazo, María.

      Eliminar
  5. Great Halloween card, I love the background you have created. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.