sábado, 10 de septiembre de 2022

My Time To Craft #490 Jumbo Sentiments

Ayer empezó un nuevo reto en My Time To Craft y el tema es mega frases o palabras. Así que toca usar letras grandes o frases que inspiren. Esta vez el texto es el protagonista. 

Yesterday it started a new challenge on My Time To Craft and the topic is jumbo sentiments or words. So now it's time to use big letters or sentiments that inspire. This time the text is the protagonist.
Para esta tarjeta he elegido tonos rosas y morados. He creado un precioso fondo con una de mis plantillas y después he estampado en dos colores diferentes la palabra Hi!.

I've chosen pink and purple tones for this card. I've created a gorgeous background with one of my stencils and then I've stamped Hi! two times with two different colours.
Por último he troquelado un trozo de cartulina blanca y he estampado el resto de la frase (es tu cumpleaños en inglés). Juntas  destacan en medio de ese fondo tan llamativo. Ahora es vuestro turno, os esperamos en My Time To Craft.

Finally, I've cut a piece of white cardboard and I've stamped the rest of the sentiment. Together they highlight in the middle of that eye-catching background. Now it's your turn, we wait for you in My Time To Craft.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card on the next challenges:

12 comentarios:

  1. A pretty card, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great card. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A striking design. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A beautiful card, the big bold sentiment is very striking against the fabulous stencilled background. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The bold hi looks fab against the stenciled background and I love the colours too. Thanks for sharing at HLS Birthday. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at HLS Birthday. Perfect for making your birthday really special.
    BożenA DT HLS

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.