sábado, 26 de febrero de 2022

My Time To Craft #476 Embossing (Wet or Dry)

My Time To Craft #476 Embossing (Wet or Dry)
El tema del nuevo reto que comenzó ayer en My Time To Craft es uno de esos que te da varias opciones para jugar, el embossing. Además es una de esas técnicas que nunca falla, siempre da unos resultados excelentes.

The topic of the new challenge that started yesterday on My Time To Craft is one of those that give you several options to play, the embossing. It is also one of those techniques that never fails, the results are always great.
Lo primero que he hecho es crear ese relieve con una carpeta de embossing en la cartulina azul. Y luego he estampado esos círculos y con unos polvos de embossing he añadido textura al fondo blanco.

Firstly, I've created that relief on the blue cardboard with an embossing folder. After that, I've stamped those circles and I've added the texture to the white background with embossing powders.
Por último para acabar he estampado la frase. El diseño es sencillo con varios tonos de azul pero me encanta como esta técnica hace que resalte la tarjeta. 

Finally, I've stamped the sentiment. The design is simple with different blue tones but I love how this technique makes the card highlight.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

6 comentarios:

  1. A lovely project, beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, DT crew-mate! I love this geometric modern look and how it is versatile to who you send it too. It would also be a great design to mass produce to use for birthdays or encouragement/thinking of you occasions! Excellent!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I agree, it's one of those cards that is perfect for many occasions. Love, María.

      Eliminar
  3. A lovely CAS card, lots of great textures here.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.