sábado, 5 de febrero de 2022

My Time To Craft #474 Black and White

My Time To Craft #474 Black and White
Después de que Shell la dueña de My Time To Craft anunciara que necesitaba un descanso, parecía que tendríamos que esperar varios meses para un nuevo reto, pero gracias a Becca el blog va a continuar su actividad. Y ayer comenzó un nuevo reto, blanco y negro. Sólo estos dos colores con los que se pueden crear unos proyectos muy interesantes y diferentes como mi tarjeta.

After Shell the owner of My Time To Craft announced she needed to take a break, it seemed we would have to wait for several months for a new challenge, but thanks to Becca the blog is going to go on with its activity. And yesterday, it started a new challenge, black and white. Just this two colours, but I think you can create very interesting and different projects as my card.
Es un diseño sencillo. Lo que he hecho con este precioso papel estampado es cortarlo en cuatro partes y jugar con las separaciones entre cada uno de ellos.

It's a simple design. What I've made with this beautiful patterned paper is to cut it in four parts and to play with the divisions among them.
Esta vez la frase la he incluido en el interior de la tarjeta, así he conseguido que destacara más. Creo con esta combinación de colores siempre se consigue unos resultados muy elegantes.

Por último, me gustaría decirle a Shell que se te va a echar de menos, pero ahora lo más importante es que descanses y te relajes. Espero que pronto vuelvas. Y a Becca darle las gracias por hacer posible estos nuevos retos.

This time I've included the sentiment inside of the card. In that way, it highlights more. I think that with this colour combination you always get a very elegant results.

Finally, I would like to tell you Shell we are going to miss you, but now what the most important thing is that you rest and relax. I hope you come back soon. And to Becca thank you very much to go on with the challenges.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with card in the next challenges:

4 comentarios:

  1. Maria: The patterned cardstock is a perfect fit for this theme and it was very clever of you to add interest by dividing the lower portion into different depth sections! Very elegant inspiration card for black and white theme! --fellow MTTC DT member, Becca

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I thought with the pattern of this paper it wasn't necessary to add any decoration for that reason I just created the different sections. Thank you Becca. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Guida. Feliz domingo. Un abrazo, María.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.