sábado, 29 de mayo de 2021

The Small Pieces

The Small Pieces
Una de las cosas que más me gusta cuando trabajo con mis tintas y papeles es crear algo totalmente diferente, es cierto que la imaginación no tiene límites y por eso me encanta hacer estos proyectos.

One of the things I like more is when I work with my inks and papers to create something totally different, it's truth that imagination doesn't have limits and for that reason I love to make these projects.
Como veis esta cartulina kraft ha cambiado por completo gracias a una carpeta de embossing y a unas pinturas acrílicas. He conseguido unos tonos envejecidos y una textura muy interesante.

As you see, this kraft carboard has completely changed thanks to an embossing folder and acrylic paints. I've got a distressed tones and a very interesting texture.

Pero la parte más divertida ha sido crear estos falsos sellos con dos sets diferentes, uno con los bichines y otro con los matasellos, y un troquel. Primero, he coloreado los insectos y después he conseguido ese efecto avejentado con tinta a base de agua en un tono beige.

But the funniest part has been to create those false stamps with two different sets, one with the critters and the other one with the postmarks, and a die. First, I've coloured the bugs with my markers and then I've made that aged effect with a water-based ink in a beige tone.

Por último, he añadido las hojas, la frase y esos puntitos perlados para decorar. ¿Qué os parece?.

Finally, I've added the leaves, the sentiment and those pearl dots to decorate. What do you think about it?

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:

6 comentarios:

  1. A lovely tag and a very apt sentiment

    Thanks for joining in at TIOT challenge

    Joan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So unique. I love this tag and those stamps! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challeng Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.