sábado, 10 de octubre de 2020

Shine Like the Whole Universe is Yours

Shine Like the Whole Universe is Yours
No me puedo creer que desde marzo no haya publicado una entrada con un tag, con lo que me gustan, así que hoy os traigo éste.

I cannot believe since March I haven't published a post with a tag, when I like them a lot, so today I bring you this one.

Para crear el fondo he usado una carpeta de embossing que compré al menos hace cinco años. Como quería destacar el dibujo he jugado con pintura acrílica dorada y agua para conseguir un efecto envejecido.

I've used an embossing folder that I bought at least five years ago to create the background. As I wanted to highlight the drawing I've played with golden acrylic paint and water to get a distressed effect.
Después he ido añadiendo otras capas con la blonda, ese precioso sello que lo debo tener desde 2018 que he coloreado con mis rotuladores y la frase.

After that I've added other layers with the doily, that beautiful stamp I have since 2018 I've coloured with my markers and the sentiment.
Para acabar lo he decorado con unos hilos con efecto metálico. Creo este tag es uno de los más elegantes que he hecho, me encanta el contraste entre el fondo con unos tonos más apagados y los colores tan vivos del pavo real. ¿Qué os parece?.

I've decorated it with a threads with a metallic effect to finish. I think this tag is one of the more elegants I've made, I love the contrast between the background with a more subdued tones and the bright colours of the peacock. What do you think?.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:

8 comentarios:

  1. Fabulous card and sentiment!!
    Thanks for sharing your art creations with us at 613 Ave Create …..Good Luck and Look forward to seeing you again!!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell ~ DT 💕

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very pretty tag! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gorgeous creation. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Superb tag!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's always a pleasure to take part in your challenges. Thanks for writing. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.