sábado, 17 de octubre de 2020

Boo

Boo
Ya estamos a mediados de octubre y en dos semanas Halloween está aquí, así no he esperado más y he hecho esta tarjeta con estos animalillos tan monos, chuches y calabazas.

We're in the middle of October and Halloween is here in two weeks, so I haven't waited anymore and I've made this card with these super cute little critters, candies and pumpkins.
Con tintas naranja y negra y dos plantillas he creado ese fondo. Era la primera vez que usaba la plantilla de las nubes y el efecto es genial.

I've created that background with orange and black inks and two stencils. It was the first time I've used that clouds stencil and the effect is great.
Después estampé todos los elementos que necesitaba para la tarjeta y los coloreé con mis rotuladores. 

After that I stamped all the stuff I needed for the card and I coloured them with my markers.
Como veis dentro de la tarjeta también he añadido más chuches, que nunca sobran en Halloween jejeje. Una escena perfecta para ese día no le falta nada, incluso tiene un vampiro y un gato negro 😉.

As you see inside of the card there are more candies, there are never enough in Halloween hehehe. A scene perfect for that day it has everything it needs, even a vampire and a black cat 😉.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

10 comentarios:

  1. I love these cute Halloween figures and the background.
    Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul.

    Hugs,
    Chriss - DT - INAS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful card, Maria! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's always a pleasure to take part in your challenges. Thanks for writing. Hugs, María

      Eliminar
  3. Too "Boo" cute! Great card!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A great card, love the cute images.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday
    Avril

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree with you! That cloud background is fabulous! You did a great job shadowing the clouds. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. As I said it was the first time I used that stencil and I wasn't sure how it would work, but I'm glad I did it I love the effect it has created with the orange sky. Thanks for writing. María, xx

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.