sábado, 20 de abril de 2019

Hello Bunny

Hello Bunny
Hace unos meses que encontré a este conejito en la web de The Graphics Fairy y todavía no había hecho nada con él, con lo mono que es necesitaba ser el protagonista de uno de mis proyectos, y aquí por fin está.

I found this bunny a few months ago in The Graphics Fairy's website and I hadn't still made anything with him, being so cute it needed to be the star of one of my projects, and here it's finally.
He jugado con mis pinturas acrílicas metálicas y mis sellos para darle vida a ese fondo verde, la hierba la hecho con mis tijeras y cartulina con textura.

I've played with my metallic acrylic paints and my stamps to give life to that green background, I've made the grass with my scissors and textured cardboard.
Al conejito le he dado un poco de color con mis ceras y como todo era tan verde me ha parecido buena idea que la flor y parte de la frase tuvieran tonos rojos, como veis también les he añadido un poco de brillo.

I've added little touches of colour to the bunny with my pigment sticks and as everything was so green I've thought it would be a good ideat the flower and a part of the sentiment had red tones, I've given them a bit of shine as you can see.

Me encanta este tag lleno de vida y perfecto para la época del año en la que estamos.

I love this tag full of life and perfect for this season we are enjoying.

Con este tag participo en estos retos:

I take part in the next challenges with this tag:


14 comentarios:

  1. This is a lovely tag

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for all your inspiration in your blog. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  2. Que bonita tag, Maria.
    Besitos e Pascua Feliz,
    Guida

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A gorgeous tag! Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE !

    Happy Easter

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Best bunny ever!! Happy Easter, Maria.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I have to say I found it thanks you share that website in one of your posts, so thank you. Happy Easter, xx.

      Eliminar
  5. Fabulous tag! I love this. Thanks for joining us at try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This really is a fun tag! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's always a pleasure to take part in your challenges, xx.

      Eliminar
  7. Sweet tag! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.