sábado, 27 de abril de 2019

Sobre y Tarjeta de Cumpleaños II

Sobre y Tarjeta de Cumpleaños II
Casi siempre cuando acabo una tarjeta me parece que está perfecta pero hay veces que siento que necesita algo más, en esos casos hago un sobre, así empiezo algo desde cero pero que combine con ella.

When I finish a card almost every time I think it's perfect but there are other times I feel it needs something more, in those moments I make a envelope, so I start something new but that matches with it.

Es divertido buscar algo en común, en este caso los colores y las flores, y luego jugar con ello y también añadir toques diferentes como con esas hojas de color negro que son las protagonistas en el sobre.

It's fun to search for something in common, in this case the colours and flowers, and after that to play with it and add different touches as those black leaves that are the protagonists in the envelope.
Como veis el resultado es genial, juntos son perfectos.

As you see the result is great, together are perfect.

Con esta tarjeta y sobre participo en el siguiente reto:

I take part with this card and envelope in the next challenge:

6 comentarios:

  1. So pretty, love your decorated envelope.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is wonderful, Maria. I love the idea of having a totally matching envelope and even better that it's in my favourite shades!
    Cath x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love to make envelopes and when I saw that paper I knew it was perfect for the card, and that is one of my favourite colours too. XX.

      Eliminar
  3. Beautiful! I am in love with that paper! Great project and beautifully executed!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The best of that paper is I had a similar ink to play with it on the card, so the combination of both is perfect. María, xx.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.