domingo, 28 de julio de 2024

Tarjeta de Cumpleaños VI

Tarjeta de Cumpleaños VI
No voy a negar que la inspiración para esta tarjeta han sido todos estos días de calor que hemos tenido. Por eso he utilizado colores vivos y ese sello de helados.

I'm not going to deny that the inspiration for this card has been all these hot days we've had. For that reason I've used all those bright colours and that ice cream stamp.
El diseño es simple de hacer. Primero, he hecho troquelado la forma de la tarjeta y de los papeles que he elegido.

The design is simple. First, I've cut the shape of the card and the papers that I've chosen.
Después, he estampado la frase en el papel estampado y en el blanco he jugado con mis sellos. Como veis, esta vez he elegido tonos menta, coral y amarillo mostaza. Y por último, sólo he pegado estas lentejuelas para decorar.

After that, I've stamped the sentiment on the patterned paper and I've played with my stamps on the white one. As you see, this time I've chosen mint, coral and mustard tones. And finally, I've glued those sequins to decorate.

Una tarjeta perfecta para un cumpleaños y para estas olas de calor que estamos pasando.

A perfect card for a birthday and for these heat waves we're living.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

12 comentarios:

  1. So very pretty and love the shape! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our new Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adorable! Such a sweet message! Glad you joined us at TTTC!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely design with us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. So nicely done and love the flower shape! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday June/July challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Lovely project. Thank you for joining in and sharing your creation with us over at <a href=" The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com)</a>.
    ~ Wendy DT

    ResponderEliminar
  6. So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.