sábado, 4 de junio de 2022

My Time To Craft #483 Birds

My Time To Craft #483 Birds
El nuevo reto de My Time To Craft es sobre pájaros y sus nidos. Un tema muy interesante que seguro que os va a inspirar mucho.

The new challenge on My Time To Craft is about birds and their nests or birdhouses. It's a very interesting topic and I'm sure it's going to inspire you a lot.
Gracias a este reto por fin he podido usar este sello que tenía desde hace muchos años. Para colorearlo he utilizado mis acuarelas. Me pareció que serían perfectas para darle un toque más delicado este precioso pájaro.

Thanks to this challenge, I've finally been able to use this stamp for the first time that I had for a long time. I've used my watercolours to colour it. I thought they would be perfect to give it a more delicate touch to this gorgeous bird.
Esta vez para decorar sólo he usado un poco de cuerda y he acabado la tarjeta estampando la frase. Ahora es vuestro turno, estoy deseando ver vuestros proyectos.

This time, I've used a bit of string to decorate and I finished the card stamping the sentiment. Now it's your turn, I cannot wait to see your projects.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

4 comentarios:

  1. I was hoping I hadn't missed your post of your pretty MTTC design team project!!! This image you selected does seem delicate like a little gust of wind will rock this nest to the ground. The string is a great idea cause it appears like a stem/branch for the nest to be resting on. Watercoloring was a great idea to keep that delicate look. Wonderful card!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Watercolours always create a great effect and for that reason I thought they were perfect for this stamp. Thanks Becca. María, xx

      Eliminar
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the bird stamp. Thanks for joining in our June 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.