sábado, 7 de mayo de 2022

My Time To Craft #481 Around the House

My Time To Craft #481 Around the House
Un nuevo reto en My Time To Craft comenzó ayer, esta vez relacionado con el hogar: disfrutar de una terraza, leer un libro en un sofá, el tema de mi tarjeta: una felicitación por una casa nueva y muchos más. El límite es vuestra imaginación.

A new challenge on My Time To Craft started yesterday, the theme is around the house: enjoying free time on a porch, reading a book on a couch, the topic of my card: new home congrats and more. The limit is your imagination.
Para empezar, he usado una plantilla y mis acuarelas para crear este precioso fondo geométrico con degradado. Después, lo he entintado con tinta beige para envejecerlo. Y a continuación, he añadido la pegatina de la casa.

To start, I've used a stencil and my watercolours to create that beautiful geometric background with that gradient. After that, I've inked it with a beige ink to distress it. And then, I've added that house sticker.
Y por último, he escrito la frase. Ahora es vuestro turno. Estoy segura de que este tema os va a inspirar mucho. 

Finally, I've written the sentiment. Now it's your turn. I'm sure this topic is going to inpire you a lot.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

8 comentarios:

  1. Maria: your new home card is wonderful for the "Around the House" theme!! The watercolor and stenciled background really adds interest. Well done! Kudos!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A lovely New Home card, the little house looks lovely against your stencilled background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Fun card for the new home owner! Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love the stenciled background (wonderful color combo) which compliments the house. Sweet card!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.