sábado, 9 de abril de 2022

My Time To Craft #479 Springtime Insects

My Time To Craft #479 Springtime Insects
Me encanta el tema del nuevo reto de My Time To Craft que empezó ayer, insectos en primavera. Una idea muy creativa y además me ha inspirado para crear una pequeña sorpresa en mi tarjeta.

I love the new My Time To Craft challenge that started yesterday, springtime insects. A very creative idea and it has also inspired me to create a little surprise on my card.
Esta vez he usado colores muy vivos para que contrastara la cartulina con ese fondo amarillo que he creado con una plantilla con diseño geométrico. Luego he hecho que destacaran las mariposas en rosa con esas preciosas hojas y la frase en negro.

This time I've used very bright colours to create contrast between the cardboard and that yellow background I've made with a stencil with a geometric design. Then, I've highlighted the pink butterflies with those beautiful leaves and the black sentiment.
Y para acabar la sorpresa. En la cartulina en ambas caras con una carpeta de embossing he creado esa textura llena de mariposas que le da un toque diferente. 

And finally, the surprise. I've created that butterflies texture with an embossing folder on both sides of the card that gives it a different touch.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

4 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is beautiful, and I love the pink butterflies. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. You used some great spring colors. Hugs-Erika

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.