sábado, 12 de marzo de 2022

My Time To Craft #477 Animals

My Time To Craft #477 Animals
Ayer comenzó un nuevo reto en My Time To Craft, con uno de esos temas con muchas posibilidades: animales. Podéis hacer tarjetas, una página de un diario artístico o como en mi caso un tag.

Yesterday it started a new challenge on My Time To Craft, the topic is one of those that give you many possibilities: animals. You can do cards, a page of an art journal or as in my case a tag.
Aunque no lo creáis, mi cartulina era de color verde. Una primera capa de pintura negra, unos polvos de embossing transparente, un sello y pintura acrílica rosa y morada y por último un poco de paciencia et voilá, un fondo totalmente diferente.

Although you don't believe it, the cardboard was green. A first layer of black paint, transparent embossing powders, a stamp, pink and purple acrylic paint and finally a bit of patience et voilá, a completely different background.
Luego, con otros polvos de embossing he estampado la frase y he añadido trozos de cartulina negra troquelada de otros proyectos. Y por último, he coloreado y recortado el chihuahua. Este sello me encanta, es muy agracioso, y además yo tengo esa misma mirada cada mañana cuando me levanto y necesito desayunar. 

Then, I've stamped the sentiment with other embossing powders and I've added pieces of die-cut black cardboard from other projects. Finally, I've coloured and cut the chihuahua. I love this stamp, it's very funny, and I also have that same look every morning when I wake up and I need to have my breakfast. 

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges:

8 comentarios:

  1. Maria: the chihuahua is too cute! And reading the details of how you got messy and used so many different products to create the tag background is very impressive. I just found out last weekend that the dog we took ownership of last summer is a "Chizer", part Chihuahua and part Miniature Schnauzer. We get the 'bug'-eyed look from him about once a day!!! Terrific tag, team-mate!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love to transform backgrounds so I'm always trying to do something different with my tags and as you see with a few paints you can completely change them.

      Thanks for writing and talking about your dog. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  2. Great work and fab background

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hard to believe that card started out green! Great job. Thanks for joining us on the Critter Crazy Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah! For that reason I took a picture of the tag before the transformation because I know it would be a big change. Thanks for writing Pam. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  4. Truly funny tag. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
    Tina dt

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.