sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2021

Sobre y Tarjeta Otoñal

Sobre y Tarjeta Otoñal
Ya ha empezado mi estación favorita del año, el otoño, me encantan estos días más frescos, la hojas cambiando de tonos... Y como veis he hecho un sobre y una tarjeta inspirada en los colores que vemos ahora en los árboles.

It has already started my favourite season of the year, the autumn, I love these cooler days, how the leaves change their tones... And as you see I've made an envelope and a card inspired in the colours we see on the trees now.
En el fondo he pegado este precioso papel cebolla, luego le he dado una primera capa de color. A continuación he estampado las hojas varias veces jugando con diferentes tonos de marrones, naranjas y amarillos. 

I've glued on the background that beautiful tissue paper, after that I've added a first layer of colour. Then, I've stamped the leaves several times playing with different tones of browns, oranges and yellows.
Para que la frase destacara he usado unos polvos de embossing. En la foto se puede ver como se impregnaron un poco en una de las hojas pero me encanta como quedan en ella.

I've used embossing powders to highlight the sentiment. You can see on the picture how some powders covered a bit of one of the leaves but I love the effect they've created on it.
Para el sobre he elegido este papel marrón y simplemente lo he decorado con un poco de arpillera y una pluma. Un diseño sencillo pero elegante, perfecto para la tarjeta.

I've chosen this brown paper for the envelope and I've simply decorated with a bit of burlap and a feather. A simple design but elegant, perfect for the card.

Con este sobre y tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this envelope and card in the next challenges:

10 comentarios:

  1. Such a gorgeous creation Maria. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is stunning Maria! I love that tissue paper and the gorgeous leaves, awesome envelope too! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. WOW! Just BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!


    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautifully created!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Maria, such a beautiful creation! Love how you use the tissue paper as background and the leaves as "stamps." The burlap and feather were excellent elements to use for textures and elegant touch! I enjoyed the mixed media vibes!❤

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. When I finished the card I thought the same that it had mixed media vibes. Thanks for writing. María, xx

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.