sábado, 18 de abril de 2020

Sobre y Tarjeta para Bebé I

Sobre y Tarjeta para Bebé I
A principios de año una de mis compañeras del trabajo me pidió hacer un par de tarjetas y sobres para celebrar el nacimiento de dos bebés, hoy os enseño la primera de ellas.

At the beginning of the year one of my co-workers asked me to make a pair of cards and envelopes to celebrate the birth of two babies, today I show the first one.
Esta vez he elegido como colores principales el naranja y el gris que crean un contraste fantástico y además he añadido un papel muy colorido con motivos geométricos.

This time I've chosen orange and grey as main colours that create a fantastic contrast and I've also added a very colourful paper with geometric patterns.

Con esta tarjeta he troquelado bastantes cosas, con las letras de la frase he hecho un pequeño experimento con una carpeta de embossing para darles texturas y creo que el resultado final es genial.

I die-cut a lot of things with this card, I've made a little experiment with the letters of the sentiment and an embossing folder to give them texture and I think the final result is great.
Los protagonistas de esta tarjeta son estos animalillos que ya habéis visto en otros proyectos míos, he usado mis rotuladores para colorearlos con unos tonos muy vivos.

The protagonists of this card are these little animals you've already seen in others of my projects, I've used my markers to colour them with a very bright tones.
Cuando busqué entre mis papeles uno para hacer el sobre no encontré ninguno que me gustara para la tarjeta así que con un folio blanco, tintas, unos sellos y una plantilla hice el sobre perfecto para ella.

When I searched a paper for the envelope among my stuff I didn't find one I liked for the card so I made the perfect envelope for it with a paper, inks, a stamps and a stencil.

Me encanta esta tarjeta, está llena de color y es muy alegre, perfecta para el pequeño Lorenzo.

I love this card, it's full of colour and it's very funny, perfect for the little Lorenzo.

Con este proyecto participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part in the next challenges with this project:

17 comentarios:

  1. So cute! Love the diamond design border! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters, "Kids Cards" Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's the first time I used that die and I like a lot the effect it creates with the paper on the background. Thanks for your comment. María, xx.

      Eliminar
  2. Really cute card and love the border die.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks it's always a pleasure to take part in you challenges. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  3. Wonderful! The border die is such a great detail. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah when I used that died I liked so much that I decided to cut a pieces of grey cardboard with it and to glue them on the inside of the card. María, xx.

      Eliminar
  4. SO sweet Maria ... great design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. So cute..Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Qué tarjeta tan maravillosa María !! Me ha encantado, y estoy segura de que les habrá encantado también a los padres del pequeño Lorenzo.
    Los animalitos quedan estupendos, y es cierto que el gris combina muy bien con el naranja. me gusta mucho cómo te ha quedado el sobre.
    Espero que pases una feliz tarde, cuídate mucho, y los tuyos también,
    Besotillos, Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Esos bichines me encantan, no sé en cuántos proyectos los he usado ya pero es uno de los set de sellos que tengo que más uso. Y con respecto al sobre fue un experimento que ha salido bien así que voy a hacer más desde cero con folios en blanco.
      Feliz jueves, un abrazo.

      Eliminar
  7. Adorable! Your pig is too cute and I love how you used your "peek-a-boo" die cut. The matching envelope really sets the creation off! Nice work, Maria!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It needed to be super cute for a new baby so it had to get all those little details as the die cut. Thanks for writing. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  8. Crafting is a great way to 'lose yourself' for a while during these distressing times, the card you've made is beautiful. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at Love To Craft Challenge.
    Irena DT

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I agree with you, in these days I'm working a lot in my crafts making a lot of different things. Thanks for writing. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  9. Adorable and so pretty! Love the design paper showing through your Die cut!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.