sábado, 16 de mayo de 2020

Portrait of a Lady

Portrait of a Lady
Ya os he contado otras veces que hay proyectos que planifico y otros que simplemente comienzo y cada ciertos días o semanas continuo, esta página pertenece al segundo grupo, primero empecé a trabajar con mis pinturas acrílicas en el fondo.

I've already told you other times there are projects I plan and others I just start them and every certain days or weeks I carry on, this page belongs to the second group, first I started to work with my acrilycs paints on the background.
Unos días después cuando vi el fondo de nuevo pensé que necesitaba crear un borde, así que con una plantilla y tintas naranjas y rosas hice una primera capa y con un sello y tinta negra lo rematé.

A few days after when I saw the background again I thought I needed to create a border, I made a first layer with a stencil and orange and pink inks and I finished it with a stamp and blank ink.
Más tarde cuando vi la página de nuevo me di cuenta que era un marco perfecto para uno de mis dibujos, así que cogí mis lápices y mis acuarelas e hice a esta dama y para acabar escribí la frase. Me encanta el resultado final, algo que no podía ni imaginar cuando la empecé.

Later when I saw again the page I realized it was a perfect frame to one of my drawings, so I took my pencils and my watercolours and I made this lady and to finish I wrote the sentiment. I love the final result, something I couldn't imagine when I started it.

Con esta página participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this page in the next challenges:

17 comentarios:

  1. OOh qué preciosidad María !! Me encanta cómo te ha quedado el portrait. Ese fonde es lindísimo, con el acabado de los bordes. Y tu dibujo hermoso !!
    Te de seo una muy feliz semana, cuídate mucho, y besotes
    Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Creo el contraste entre ese fondo con esos colores tan vivos y el dibujo con unos tonos un poco más apagados quedan bastante bien, me alegra que te haya gustado. Feliz martes, un abrazo muy fuerte. María.

      Eliminar
  2. Great page with lots of colour and texture

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    Joan

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. When I started to work on it I thought it was too much colour but at the end I think I found the balance with all the tones. Thanks for writing. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  3. Awesome portrait of a lady! LOVE your background!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the More Mixed Media challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi-great job on this-thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Feliz miércoles María. Espero que tengas un gran día y disfrutes creando 😊😊🌻
    Cuídate y besitos
    Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Feliz miércoles para ti también Caty, estoy deseando ver tus nuevas creaciones. Un abrazo, María.

      Eliminar
  7. Very nice work, Maria! I think your project came together nicely! Thanks for a delightful submission to our challenge at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    I apologize for the tardiness of this comment.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Don't worry I understand you cannot comment all the time it's normal and more when you have to see a lot of projects in the challenges, there is no problem. María, xx

      Eliminar
  8. This is SO beautiful! And love that you used your own drawing... awesome!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I feel every time more and more confident about my drawings so I'm starting to use them in my projects. Soon you will see more. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  9. I am so jealous! I dragged out all my paints and nothing happened! Great page and nice blended background! I wish I could draw! Yours is fabs! I really prefer hand drawn images in art journals. I think it makes them more personal!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.