sábado, 14 de septiembre de 2019

Jugando con dos colores

Jugando con dos colores
Me encanta jugar con diferentes tonos de colores, esta vez he elegido el rosa y el gris que siempre crean una combinación perfecta y muy elegante.

I love playing with different colour tones, this time I've chosen pink and grey that always create a perfect and very elegant combination.

Lo primero que he hecho es troquelar la frase, con unos polvos de embossing he conseguido esa capa rosa y después he añadido esos toques grises con pintura acrílica.

The first thing I've made is to die-cut the sentiment, I've got that layer with an embossing powders and after that I've added those grey touches with acrylic paint.
Con una plantilla y un sello he creado las líneas de la parte derecha de la tarjeta, no quería que el dibujo del sello quedara nítido, sino mezclar los diferentes colores para hacer ese precioso patrón.

I've created those lines on the right side of the card with a stencil and a stamp, I didn't want the stamp drawing was defined, I just wanted to mix the different colours to make that beautiful print.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

10 comentarios:

  1. This is beautiful! Absolutely love it! And thanks so much for stopping by my place too!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for writing and following me, your blog is fantastic and all your cards are awesome. Hugs, xx.

      Eliminar
  2. Maria this wonderful card is adorable!
    I love these delicate elements and great way to use embossing powder combined with acrylic colour as an effect. Looks very good. Besotillos,
    Susi xxx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Susi, I used the acrylic paint on the embossing sentiment because it was too much pink for me hehehe, I'm not a big fan of pink but I like to play with it and other colours. Hugs.

      Eliminar
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining CAS on Friday! Hugs Åsa

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful use of the HLSCAS colors! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Qué tarjeta tan preciosa María !! tiene mucho glamour y esos colores combinados me encantan, son hermosos.
    Te deseo un muy feliz fin de semana, disfruta mucho,
    Besotillos, Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Mira que no soy muy fan del rosa pero cuando lo mezclo con el gris siempre queda bien, me encanta.
      Feliz domingo, un abrazo.

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.