domingo, 5 de mayo de 2024

A Place To Start May 2024

Empiezo el mes con una nueva tarjeta digital para el reto de A Place To Start. El tema es para una chica o la opción de todo vale. Y también, este mes tenemos patrocinador: Polkadoodles.

I start this month with a new digital card for the A Place To Start challenge. The topic is for a lady or the option of anything goes. And also, this month we have a sponsor: Polkadoodles.
Esta vez también quería una forma original para mi tarjeta para crear un fondo diferente y con este maravilloso degradado.

This time I also wanted an original shape for my card to create a different background and with this wonderful gradient.
Para la chica y la frase he jugado con los mismos tonos morados y además he añadido esos tonos de azul turquesa. El resultado final es una tarjeta divertida y llena de color. Ahora os toca a vosotras, os esperamos en A Place To Start.

I've played with the same purple tones for the girl and the sentiment and I've added those turquoise tones too. The final result is a fun card that is full of colour. Now it's your turn, we wait for you.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card in the next challenges:

2 comentarios:

  1. Great idea shades of purples. I'm a big fan of monochromatic projects.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I like a lot monochromatic projects although they can be a bit tricky some times. Thanks for writing. María, xx

      Eliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.