sábado, 22 de abril de 2023

My Time To Craft #506 Fantasy

My Time To Craft #506 Fantasy
Ayer empezó un nuevo reto en My Time To Craft: fantasía. Un maravilloso tema donde podéis jugar con gnomos, dragones... por ejemplo, o con hadas como he hecho yo. Además, este tag tiene una sorpresa que podréis ver en la última foto de la entrada.

Yesterday it started a new challenge on My Time To Craft: fantasy. A wonderful theme where you can play with gnomes, dragons... for example, or with fairies as I've done. Also, this tag has a surprise that you will be able to see in the last pic of the post.
El hada es del mismo set de sellos de este otro tag que hice hace 4 años y ¡si!, ese proyecto ha inspirado éste. Como veis, comparten ciertos elementos comunes como los toques de foil. Aunque, también tienen sus diferencias como el color del fondo o que usado mis lápices para colorear el sello.

The fairy is from the same stamp set that this other one from this tag that I made 4 years ago and yes! that project has inspired this one. As you see, they share certain common elements as the foil touches. Although, they also have differences such as the colour of the background or that I've used my pencils to colour the stamp.
He creado varias capas con la tela de arpillera, el sello y esa preciosa blonda que he decorado con gotitas de varios tonos de tintas. Después de decorar la blonda la he cortado a la mitad y es uno de los elementos de la sorpresa que comentaba.

I've created several layers with the burlap, the stamp and that beautiful doily that I've decorated with little drops of several ink tones. After decorating the doily I've cut it in two parts and that is one of the elements of the surprise I talked about before.
Ya sabéis que me gusta decorar la otra cara de mis tags siempre que puedo, pero es que esta vez parece que es el proyecto principal y no algo secundario. Esa flor y los toques de foil crean una combinación perfecta. Ahora, estoy deseando ver vuestros proyectos. 


You already know I like to decorate the other side of my tags every time I can, but this time it seems that is the main project and not something secondary. That flower and the foil create a perfect combination. Now, I cannot wait to see your projects.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag in the next challenges: 

22 comentarios:

  1. Such a sweet image and I love all the elements you added. So much interest and detail. Thanks for sharing your lovely Tag with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WOW just beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our newest adventure - Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Triple B
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful fantasy tag! I love the layers and lovely image!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle
    https//scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Such great details on this beautiful tag! Love the butterfly fairy and the burlap and lace doily are such nice additions! Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ResponderEliminar
  5. great tag design. I like the image and fun burlap frame. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A very sweet fairy image and such a brilliant tag design with the burlap frame and beautiful embossed area for texture! I love it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful project with us at Sparkles Monthly this time!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I wanted to play with several textures, as I made with the other tag, because I knew it would work very well with the fairy. Thank you Vicki. María, xx

      Eliminar
  7. Such a pretty tag! Loving the embossed cardstock, it showcases the fairy image beautifully 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Hugs, Jo x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. An embossed cardstock always work very well and for that reason I love playing with this technique. Thank you Jo. Hugs, María.

      Eliminar
  8. Qué preciosidad de tag María ! Me encanta cómo lo has reciclado, y los toque de foil son lindísimos. Me gusta la textura que has creado con la tela de arpillería, la blonda, el hada... de verdad, una maravilla ! Y la parte de detrás, sí que parece la frontal sí, me encanta.
    Te deseo un feliz fin de semana, con su puente del lunes, a disfrutar pues, besotess, Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias Caty. No suelo utilizar mucho el foil, pero en ciertos proyectos funciona muy bien y mira que yo lo hago con el viejo sistema del pegamento de barra, que es mucho más barato y funciona de maravilla, jejeje. Disfruta del puente. Un abrazo muy fuerte.

      Eliminar
  9. Fabulous tag, I love all the different layers and textures. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This is so cute - I love that burlap outline!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. A very pretty tag, wonderful embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.