sábado, 13 de agosto de 2022

My Time To Craft #488 Beverages

My Time To Craft #488 Beverages
El tema del nuevo reto de My Time To Craft es bebidas. Y aunque en estos días tan calurosos apetece algo fresquito, mi tarjeta es sobre el té, una de mis bebidas favoritas. Claro, que también se puede tomar té helado, que es lo que yo hago ahora en verano y está también delicioso.

The theme of the new challenge on My Time To Craft is beverages. And although in these hot days you only want something refreshing, my card is about tea, one of my favourite ones. Of course, you can have ice tea, that  it's what I do now in summer and it's also delicious.
Primero, le he dado textura a una cartulina kraft con una carpeta de embossing y la he pintado con pintura acrílica azul. Después, he añadido dos capas más. Una con un precioso papel y otra que he troquelado con una forma de oval, que sirve para enmarcar mis sellos y que he entintado con tinta beige.

Firstly, I've created that texture on a kraft cardboard with an embossing folder and I've painted with my acrylic paints. Then, I've added two more layers. One with that beautiful paper and the other one I've cut it with an oval shape that frames my stamps and I've inked it with beige ink.
Por último, he estampado mi set de té y mi frase. Y ahora es vuestro turno. Os esperamos en My Time To Craft.

Finally, I've stamped my tea set and my sentiment. Now it's your turn. We wait for you on My Time To Craft.

Con esta tarjeta participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this card on the next challenges:

12 comentarios:

  1. Qué preciosidad de tarjeta María ! Me encanta. Me gustan estos papeles tan bonitos que has elegido, y tu set de sellos de té es lindísimo.
    Espero pases un bonito fin de semana, muchos besotillos
    Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias Caty, disfruta tú también de este finde. Un abrazo, María.

      Eliminar
  2. Many thanks for sharing this pretty card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn't realize you painted your background cardstock!!! Super! Your sentiment and tea party set are perfect partners! Great card, teamie!!! --Becca

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I love how I can play with a kraft cardstock and to change it completely, I do it with other kinds of cardstock but the difference between a normal one and this is the natural texture that kraft cardboard has. Thanks for writing. María, xx

      Eliminar
  4. Very nicely done background to complement your lovely stamp set. Thanks so much for joining us this fortnight at Allsorts challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Sweet image and great card design. I love Sweet Tea and enjoy Hot Tea and Coffee in the Winter time! Thanks for playing at The Paper Funday Challenge this month!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Maria, your card is just adorable! Love the colour combinations and the design is great.
    Many thanks for joining in with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge. Sarah - DT

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.