sábado, 30 de julio de 2022

My Time To Craft #487 Oceanside or Sea

My Time To Craft #487 Oceanside or Sea
Con el calorcito que estamos teniendo este verano, el nuevo reto de My Time To Craft es perfecto para ayudarnos a olvidarlo, sobre todo si no habéis todavía empezado las vacaciones como en mi caso. El tema es el mar, tenéis muchas posibilidades: dentro del agua, bajo el mar, en la orilla...

Thanks to all these hot days we're having this summer, the new challenge on My Time To Craft is perfect to help us not to think about that, and more if you haven't already started your holidays as in my case. The topic is the sea, you have many possibilities: beside, on, underwater...
Éste es uno de esos tags donde he cambiado por completo el fondo. Como veis era malva pero con un poco de pasta de textura craquelante, tintas azules y beiges y unos sellos ya no lo es😁. Después, he coloreado el sello con mis rotuladores y con un poco más de tinta beige lo he envejecido.

This is one of those tags where I've completely changed the background. As you see it was mauve but it isn't anymore thanks to a bit of crackle texture paste, blue and beige inks and stamps 😁. After that, I've coloured the stamp with markers and I've distressed it with a bit more of beige ink.
Por último, he escrito la frase y he añadido en las esquinas esos puntitos brillantes. Ahora es vuestro turno. Os esperamos en  My Time To Craft.

Finally, I've written the sentiment and I've added on the corners those bright dots. Now it's your turn. We wait for you on My Time To Craft.

Con este tag participo en los siguientes retos:
I take part with this tag on the next challenges:

8 comentarios:

  1. This is so pretty! LOVE that crackle background and your image is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Qué tag tan precioso María !! Me encanta el fondo, te ha quedado genial con esa pasta de textura y los colores super bonitos.
    Espero que no nos derritamos los próximos días, menos mal que tenemos el aire acondicionado, ufff
    Feliz domingo, besotillos a puñados
    Caty

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Pues si Caty, nos espera otra semanita de 40 para arriba, así que mejor no hacer esfuerzos y estar cerca del aire acondicionado. Un besito.

      Eliminar
  3. Amazing result on making over the mauve background! Love the color and texture, looks perfect with that image. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. When I decided to work with that stamp I knew the background needed to be distressed, that way I could create that vintage scene I wanted. Thanks for writing. María, xx

      Eliminar
  4. Beautiful tag! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios.
Thanks for your comments.